Saturday, November 24, 2012

Holiday Dress

So I went out in search of knee-length colored crinoline at a local church second hand store and failed :-( I did, however, find a few other things I couldn't leave without!
Love the broad shoulders in this. I need to find something nice to wear under it so I can pull it off as a dress. Found this for $3.50

 
The little butterflies on this were too much to pass up! Originally, the dress was cut right to my ankles, but with my 5'1" stature, I had to hem it to below my knees. I wore this the other evening to my company's Christmas meeting and everyone loved it! I will post a pic of my whole outfit when I am able to steal one from a co-worker. This I found for $3.50.
And lastly, these fabulous clip on earrings! The 2 sets at the bottom I found for .99 cents and the large ones at the top were given to me by a co-worker! Love!


 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. the red dress is so great ... it's collar reminds me a little on dresses from the 40s. can't wait to see the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red dress is a real stunner indeed.

    ReplyDelete